Great content is the foundation of every technical conference, and Insight 2013 is no different. We have wonderful keynotes, panels, and tutorials scheduled to address the practice and future of systems engineering and MBSE as well as CORE and GENESYS. But we want your insights as well. We invite you to share your ideas on a broad range of systems engineering topics and experiences including:
• Best practices in requirements management, behavior, system architecture, and V&V
• Innovative approaches and case studies in MBSE and model-driven engineering
• Improving the connection between project management and systems engineering
• Lean and adaptive systems engineering
• Experience reports, case studies, and application techniques for CORE and GENESYS
• SE in “non-traditional” domains
• Integrating MBSE with the enterprise
• Developing the next-generation of systems engineers
• Organizational reports on deploying SE practices
• Next-generation SE research
• University case studies
Conference presentations will be 30 minutes in length followed by 5 minutes for audience Q&A. Formal papers are not required but will be accepted and published alongside presentations. The lead for each presentation will receive free registration to Insight 2013.
All those interested are asked to submit an abstract of up to 2 pages (including the author’s biography) to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 14. Presenters will be notified of acceptance by January 11 with final presentations due April 8. We look forward to integrating your approaches and innovations in Insight 2013!